Monday, November 24, 2014

CHALLENGE YOURSELF! Go OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE

Ok America,
Why are we sitting back and allowing the few to govern the majority? Why are we sitting on our heels waiting to be told what to do? Why are we not active in our own lives and trying to become more involved in the day to day activities?
Answer: WE ARE COMFORTABLE / WE NO LONGER ADAPT NOR REFLECT

How many of us would pick up a phone book now days to look up a number and order a pizza? Not many would. How many would talk to their neighbor just to say hello and do it IN PERSON. Very Few! We are driven by the efficiency and convenience of a smart phone and computers. Now I understand we "need" these things to conduct our lives because of how connected the world is. I am using this to reach out to you for a reality check. However is it possible to make a change and enjoy your life even more?
I am looking out there for people who are willing to expand their knowledge, away from the norm. Learn a new trade, trait or skill. Learn to farm, work cattle, horses, weld, build, change your own oil, etc.! What I am asking you to do is put the phone down (1 day a week) and pay attention to things you have not before. Be a better person to yourself. HUMANITY is not LOST. We still have our souls and our spirits. Americans are the strongest minded, most fierce and tenacious breed on the earth. We are proud and we are more united than we think. It is imperative for our survival that we look to better ourselves. There is not a species on this earth that has adapted to its environment but still holds onto its primal needs. We are no different!
Think about something that you can do to better yourself, something that can better another life and those around you.
Those around us (Government or otherwise) try to twist the way we view things. Please use your own brain power to find your own truth. Be proud of your beliefs but be humble, be honest but not rude, be true to yourself but not over zealous. View your world through your eyes, not through the vail the others want you to see. I am a conservative and proud of it. I try to discuss topics with those who may see life in a more liberal fashion. Why? It creates conversation and a new perspective. Do I agree? not all the time, however I can express my views and they can express theirs. Its an amazing thing to see happen.

I challenge you to make a difference in your own life for more substance in your life.
-I am working on a few things right now!
1. Training horses
2. Helping those in need around me
3. Helping myself become more healthy
4. Disconnect from everything 2X a week
5. Playing with my kids more
6. Watching negative news less

These are some of the things I am doing. What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment